Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten
und wurde 991 mal aufgerufen

Sonstige PG3D-Themen
Herr Luigi Offline

Nachschubgefreiter

28.01.2008 11:25
M&L WW3 startup: Team Leaders recruiting and training. Antworten
Hello all,

this message has been sent even by email to the old veteran Team Leaders of WW3 game.
For the general WW3 concept look here: http://www.rayy.de/raiders/M&L_WW3/M&L_WW3.html
It is time to join!! Join us and choose which side of the world to defend!!! ;D

The rules have been updated and fixed (though the ''Air Campaign'' paragraph may get new updates, but that's not the core part of the regulations), and now we need to get you all, future Team Leaders, to understand them. The rules can be downloaded here: http://hugin.homelinux.org/luigi/WW3%20Regulation.zip (thanks to Tony Ingesson for the kindly concessed space) .
Of course, we, Matteo and Luigi, do not mind much if you will remember all that pages or not... what we want is that you understand completly the spirit of WW3. You do not have to remember if you pay 500 credits for 1000 points of experience or for 100 points: for that you can always open the rules file and then read... but we want you will understand why some choices have been done and why some have been not done during the managing of the situations.
Also I would like to remind all that the Smaz program ( http://hugin.homelinux.org/luigi/smaz.zip ) will be used for managing the armies' movements over this map ( http://hugin.homelinux.org/luigi/mappa_ww3.jpg ).

Right now we do not give you all the equips, we do not want some of you starts thinking about armies' building before we are sure you completly understand what you are gonna face. We will distribute the last version of Lupo Equips only when you all will have a full understanding of the regulations.

So what to do now?

1) Please confirm me your partecipation both by mail and over the forum link will follow. Answer on both my mail address: luigi.cbr600rr -at- gmail -dot- com and luigi -at- rayy -dot- de please.
2) Download the files I indicated in this mail.
3) Go on M&L Forum, expecially in this thread http://p214.ezboard.com/fmatteosandluigisitalianww3withpg2frm2.showMessage?topicID=49.topic , and start discuss about any question you have about WW3 game. I and Matteo will give you all any possible answer. Of course even to the future refrees.
4) Forward this mail to any people you think will be happy to take part of this adventure and please tell him to open an Ezboard account in order to post on our forum. I wanna let you know that we will NOT answer any question by email, we will answer only on the forum, so it is mandatory to have an account.

-- I will post this mail also on various PG2 forums to enrole more team leaders --

When this phase will be finished we all will start with Generals recruiting and armies bulding and organizing.

We are going to start a game that will enter in the History of Internet and Computer Gaming if we all will be able to work it out in the right way: we are as pioneer!! Let's go on my friends!!
Rayydar Offline

Generalspammarschall

28.01.2008 11:34
Luigi,
I moved this to a more general area in order to reach more players.
Herr Luigi Offline

Nachschubgefreiter

28.01.2008 19:13
Danke Rayy!